Are you wondering if you should consult with a Certified Financial Recovery Counselor? The following questions will help you determine if your situation makes you a good candidate for counseling.
1. Do you avoid opening your bank statements?
2. Have you ever consolidated or refinanced to pay off credit cards, only to run them up again?
3. Do you avoid detailed checkbook maintenance?
4. Do you pay for groceries and other essentials with your credit cards?
5. Have you ever taken a cash advance on your credit card?
6. Do you feel you’re saving enough?
7. Do you believe men are better with money than women?
8. Do you believe that you’re “not a numbers person?”
9. Do you feel like you’re just working to pay your bills?
10. Do you believe you’ll have a comfortable retirement?
11. Have you experienced a change in lifestyle in the past 5 years (e.g. divorce, marriage, unemployment, business launch)?
12. Have you or do you expect to receive an inheritance or other lump sum of money?
13. Do you experience highs and lows in your income (as from commission sales)?
14. Do you owe back taxes, either IRS or real estate?
15. Have you ever filed bankruptcy?
If you answered Yes to two or more of these questions, you stand to receive tremendous benefits from Financial Coaching.
Get your free 30 minute consultation.
Call 508-369-1796 or email Nancy@EmbracingMoney.com today!